Fiberglass Compression Molding
Seperating from the raw material, fiberglass compression molding includes SMC (Sheet Molding Compound ) and BMC (Bulk Molding Compound), BMC is also called as DMC (Dough Molding Compound) in Europe.
The only difference between SMC and BMC (DMC) is the length of the raw fiberglass sheet, different length of fiberglass sheet results in different mechanical strength.
Material is its excellent flowability, which ensures the material can be distributed averagely under high temperature and high pressure, especially for parts with complicated shapes.
- *Quick quotation within 24 hours after having your detailed drawings or samples,both for mould only or mould and pats.
- *We have our own mold workshop.Molds cost start from $ 1000.00.Mold control plan will be sent to you when order is confirmed so you can know all detailed process.Weekly report will be provided each week so you are aware of all progress just like you are here .
- *After the mold is finished we will test it and sample will be provided to you together with Size Control Report and Testing Video.
- *Based on your feedback on sample we will do necessary improvements till your approval.
- *We will process each requirements as signed agreements.If any possible changing or suggestion for improvements during production, we will not start until getting your final confirmation.
- *With the biggest Compression Machine 2000 Ton we can produce maximum products with 4.40×1.60 meters&550.00 kgs.